Using a hatchet
- Video Duration
- Age Range
- 14 to 16
A Life Lesson to educate the Trekker in the use of a axe or hatchet for wood cutting.
- With your parents observation and direction, use a hatchet to cut through a small trunk or thick branch, little by little. Do this twice.
- Use a hatchet to split a piece of wood. Use a hammer on the rear of the head, if your hatchet is designed to be used in such a way.
Members Only Content
Sign up for a paid membership.
ResourcesGet Video Lesson
- Lesson PDF (pdf)
- Intended to be used on a weekly basis.
- Students describe how they put the character trait into practice.
- Parent affirms, signs and dates the document.
*Members can add student name