Stopping a toilet from running
- Video Duration
A challenge to learn the parts of a toilet mechanism and how to keep it working properly.
- Analyze the inside of the toilet tank and identify the parts that make this simple machine work.
- Experiment with the valve and positioning the chain to see how issues can arise.
- If you have a toilet running issue, try fixing it with your parents permission.
Members Only Content
Sign up for a paid membership.
ResourcesGet Video Lesson
- Lesson PDF (pdf)
- Intended to be used on a weekly basis.
- Students describe how they put the character trait into practice.
- Parent affirms, signs and dates the document.
*Members can add student name