- Video Duration
- Age Range
- 14 to 16
Learn how to split wood into quarters using a splitting wedge.
- With your parents permission and observation, split ten good logs into quarters.
- Come home without any injuries and enough wood to build a monumental fire.
Members Only Content
Sign up for a paid membership.
ResourcesGet Video Lesson
- Lesson PDF (pdf)
- Intended to be used on a weekly basis.
- Students describe how they put the character trait into practice.
- Parent affirms, signs and dates the document.
*Members can add student name