Understanding inches and millimeters
- Video Duration
- Age Range
- 12 to 14
A challenge to understand the feet and inches as well as the metric measuring system and be able to convert between them.
- Memorize the key, 25.4, which is the number of millimeters in an inch.
- Measure five household items, convert the measurement to millimeters, then to meters and share the results with your parents.
Members Only Content
Sign up for a paid membership.
ResourcesGet Video Lesson
- Lesson PDF (pdf)
- Intended to be used on a weekly basis.
- Students describe how they put the character trait into practice.
- Parent affirms, signs and dates the document.
*Members can add student name