Storing electrical cables
- Video Duration
An instructional on how to successful wrap an extension cable so it will never be tangled the next time you want to use it.
- Get hold of an extension cord and practice wrapping it (at least ten times) until you can wrap it easily every time and know the method by heart.
- Look around your house for any extension cords (25 feet or longer) and wrap them up. Others will thank you later.
Members Only Content
Sign up for a paid membership.
ResourcesGet Video Lesson
- Lesson PDF (pdf)
- Intended to be used on a weekly basis.
- Students describe how they put the character trait into practice.
- Parent affirms, signs and dates the document.
*Members can add student name