How to replace a blown Headlight Bulb
- Video Duration
A challenge to learn the correct way to replace a vehicle headlight bulb.
- Find a willing party that will allow you to mock replace their headlight bulb, so you can go through the motions.
- Consider purchasing and storing a spare bulb for when the bulb blows (a matter of when, not if) and talk to the vehicle owner about this. Bulbs are relatively inexpensive, and it’s a good idea to have a spare.
Members Only Content
Sign up for a paid membership.
ResourcesGet Video Lesson
- Lesson PDF (pdf)
- Intended to be used on a weekly basis.
- Students describe how they put the character trait into practice.
- Parent affirms, signs and dates the document.
*Members can add student name