Holiday Meal Planning
- Video Duration
- Age Range
- 5 to 16
A lesson walking through how to plan a holiday menu.
- All: Have a family meeting to decide what the meal menu will be. rememer to take into account any special dietary needs. Trailblazers: Ask your parents to help you find something new to add to the menu and help make it. Rockhoppers & Cragsman:
- Find a recipe for at least one item on the holiday menu and plan to cook that dish on cooking day yourself.
- With your parents’ oversight, make the grocery list and go grocery shopping for the holiday meal. Take your Trailblazer or Rockhopper siblings to help.
Members Only Content
Sign up for a paid membership.
ResourcesGet Video Lesson
- Lesson PDF (pdf)
- Intended to be used on a weekly basis.
- Students describe how they put the character trait into practice.
- Parent affirms, signs and dates the document.
*Members can add student name