Changing a fuse
A look at the fuse box in a car, its purpose, how to recognize a blown fuse and how to replace it with a correct fuse. Also a challenge to always carry spare fuses.
- To earn your Nugget, locate your fuse box in your car, and familiarize yourself with the fuses. Take out a fuse; look for that thin section at the rear so you will know what to look for if you get electrical issues.
- Return the fuse back to its spot. Do you carry spare fuses in your car? if not, get an assortment and keep them in the glovebox; you’ll also want a flashlight in there, too.
Members Only Content
Sign up for a paid membership.
ResourcesThis lesson is PDF-only.
- Lesson PDF (pdf)
- Intended to be used on a weekly basis.
- Students describe how they put the character trait into practice.
- Parent affirms, signs and dates the document.
*Members can add student name