- Video Duration
- Age Range
- 6 to 8
A Life Lesson to learn how to use a range and a saucepan to safely boil water
- With your parents help and oversight, boil a saucepan of water.
- On two additional occasions, be assistant to whoever is cooking, by preparing a pan of boiling water as part of the meal preparation.
Members Only Content
Sign up for a paid membership.
ResourcesGet Video Lesson
- Lesson PDF (pdf)
- Intended to be used on a weekly basis.
- Students describe how they put the character trait into practice.
- Parent affirms, signs and dates the document.
*Members can add student name